The Worcester State University Police Department works to ensure a peaceful quality of life, establish a partnership with the community, and support a safe learning environment.
The University Police Department, in its mission to provide quality services to the Worcester State University community has adopted the following values:
- Maintenance of the highest standards of integrity and ethics in its staff and department policies, procedures and actions to create an environment that values differences.
- Excellence and teamwork among members of the department in the performance of the department’s duties.
- Protection of Constitutional Rights.
- Problem-solving for continuous departmental improvement.
- Continuous planning for the future.
- Provide premiere public service and law enforcement services to the University community.
- Engagement in extra-departmental networking to continually improve department response and service.
- Continuous encouragement of community input and consideration of that input in the review of policies and procedures.