The Parent Orientation is designed to teach parents everything they need to know to support the success of their student. The half day program will include:
- An academic overview
- Representatives from Student Services
- Campus tour
- Residential Life and Commuter Life presentations
- Student Perspective on campus life
- Parenting a college first-year presentation
The Parent Orientation program is paired with student class registration and testing in efforts to encourage students and their parent(s) to come to campus together.
- Parents register for Parent Orientation through this form.
- Encourage your student to register for testing through their Blackboard account.
- Students who attend earlier course registration and placement testing programs typically have more options when building their class schedule.
Please select the day that is most convenient for you and your student. Space is limited for each program.
Saturday, May 3, 2014 - click here to reserve your space
Saturday, May 31, 2014 - click here to reserve your space
Friday, June 13, 2014 - click here to reserve your space
Saturday, June 14, 2014 - click here to reserve your space
Check in for each Parent Orientation program will begin at 8:30 a.m. at the Student Center Information Desk. The program begins promptly at 9 a.m. and ends at approximately 1:30 p.m. Brunch is included in the program.