Outcomes of the Nursing Program
1) Provide comprehensive, holistic care that is grounded in the biological sciences, the arts and humanities.
2) Demonstrate an understanding of a variety of organizational structures, missions, visions, philosophies and values.
3) Utilize current theoretical, scientific and research knowledge toward evidence based professional practice.
4) Demonstrate competence in utilizing information technology resources to advance professional practice
5) Comply with the Standards of Professional Nursing Practice.
6) Implement effective inter-professional communication when working with the health care team.
7) Implement evidence based practice to guide the nursing process toward culturally sensitive, individual and population focused care.
8) Apply the professional standards of moral, ethical and legal conduct to practice.
9) Demonstrate clinical competency, accountability and ethical decision making as an entry level, novice professional nurse.