Multimedia Services and Training are part of the University Technology Services department. Documentation, instructional step-by-step guides, and links to Blackboard's videos and guides are provided to assist faculty, staff, and students with technology that is available on campus.
- Links to available guides are located on the
University Technology Services web site.
Type http://uts.worcester.edu into your web browser.
- Category buttons appear on the left side of the page.
Click a category button to view a list of available guides.
- Points of Interest links appear on the right-hand side of
the IT site.
New Worcester State University faculty and Staff members can obtain an overview of widely used software applications and technology by clicking the Faculty/Staff Technology Information link . This will open the
"Getting Started for Faculty/Staff page".
- For those having difficulty completing particular software related tasks, assistance can be requested by contacting the Helpdesk in LRC-310, by calling 508 929-8856, or by clicking the Helpdesk Support Request image located on the University Technology Services web page.
- In addition to all of the resources we provide, the link below will take you to a Microsoft site that offers free online training for Office products.
Microsoft Office - Free Online Training