into the WSC Community System by going to http://community.worcester.edu.
- Under Login Here, enter your WSC Username and
Password and press <Enter>.
- When the Security Alert displays, click <Enter>
The Fac/Staff WebAdvisor
module should appear.
- Select desired options from the drop-down list.
*All of these options require a
Username and Password.† This is the same
username and password that was mailed to you.†
If you cannot remember your username and password, bring your student ID
or a photo ID and current class schedule, to IT.
Troubleshooting WebAdvisor: Timing Out, Password Issues and Error Messages
If you continue to time out or
cannot get past the login screen, check the following items first:
- Check the clock settings on your PC.† The time, date, time zone, and am-pm
settings must be accurate (within a minute or so) or you will be unable to
login.† If you change the time zone,
the time automatically changes.
- Your PC must be set to accept cookies or you will be
unable to login.
- WebAdvisor is case sensitive.†
Be sure to use only lower case letters in your username and
- Below are some common error messages with the proper
contacts to contact about resolving the issue.
- For a message stating to see the department
secretary, the student is not eligible to use WebAdvisor
for registration, add or drop, you need to see the secretary of the
department in which your major is.† Alternately, the Registrarís Office may
be able to assist you.
- For a message stating that the student is on hiatus
or academic probation, contacts the Registrarís Office and inform them of the message.† Only the Registrarís Office can clear
this hold on your account.
- For a message stating that the student owes money,
contact the Bursarís Office.† Only
the Bursarís Office can clear this hold on your account.
- For any other non-technical errors, contact the
Registrarís Office.† Inform the
Registrar of the exact error message.†
Should the Registrarís Office be unable to clear the issue, they
will direct you who to contact for further assistance.
Registrarís Office: 508-929-8035
Bursarís Office: 508-929-8051