The schedule of fees, tuition, methods of payment and refund policies are those in effect at the time of publication. They are subject to change without notice.
Graduate Tuition (per credit):
Graduate Fees (per credit):
• Student Teaching $75.00 per course
• Lab Instruction $60.00 per course
• Art Model Fee $25.00 per course
• Field Work Supervision $15.00 per credit
• Internship $15.00 per credit
• Practicum $15.00 per credit
• Transcript $ 5.00 per copy
• Rush Transcript $10.00 per copy
• Nursing Clinical $320.00 per course
Tuition and fees are payable at the time of registration and may be made by bank check, money order, personal check, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express); cash will not be accepted.
Tuition and fee charges are subject to change by the Board of Trustees.
Course Cancellation/Processing of Tuition Refunds
Worcester State University reserves the right to cancel any course for which there is insufficient enrollment. Students may transfer to another course by completing appropriate forms in the Registrar’s Office. Processing of tuition refunds takes two to four weeks. Refunds are sent to the student at the address of record.