RETELL/Sheltered English Immersion (SEI) Teacher Endorsement Course
ED971 RETELL/SEI Teacher Endorsement Course
(3 graduate credits)
The purpose of this course is to prepare the Commonwealth’s teachers with the knowledge and skills to effectively shelter their content instruction, so that our growing population of English language learners (ELLs) can access curriculum, achieve academic success, and contribute their multilingual and multicultural resources as participants and future leaders in the 21st century global economy. (DESE 2013)
- Students should download the registration form.
- Students should complete the form and either fax the form or mail the registration form to WSU c/o Dona Edwards Center for Effective Instruction Worcester State University 486 Chandler Street. Worcester, MA 01602-2597.
- Questions about course registration can be made to Dona Edwards at (508) 929-8873 or email@example.com .
- All other inquiries can be made to the Center for Effective Instruction (CEI) at (508) 929-8366 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost and Payment
- Total cost for three graduate credits is $225.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. Registration and payment must be received prior to the final class meeting.
Grades and transcript request
- Pass/fail is not an option for graduate credit.
- Grades will be made available once the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education has issued the university an official grade report.
- This course may be applicable as an elective for the Masters in Education program of studies at WSU.