How to Register
Please take note Winter 2014:
If you are a first time WSU student and wish to register for ONLINE or BLENDED courses for Winter 2014, your registration deadline is December 6, 2013.
Register early to be sure to get the classes you want. Full payment is due at the time of registration, unless you have Financial Aid. (There is no Financial Aid available for WinterSession). You may pay by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. Students new to Worcester State are eligible to enroll in offered courses without application to the University.
If you are a new member of the WSU campus community you will receive your WSU username and password in the mail upon registration of your first course. Your WSU email account is the official means of campus communication, means to check grades, transcripts and registration, and access to ONLINE courses. When you have your 7 digit student ID# you can be reminded about your username and password by logging on to http://it.worcester.edu and use the Password Lookup for access.
Continuing Education offers students the convenience of registering online.
· Only credit card payment is accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
· No Waivers or Financial Aid will be accepted thru online registration submission
· If your online registration is completed and verified, your registration is final and you are enrolled in the class.
· If the course you are selecting has a prerequisite and you are not an admitted student, your online registration probably won’t go through. You will need to register in person.
Field work, internships, practicum, student teaching, and other types of special registrations require a permission from the department(s) and the Division of Graduate and Continuing Education so must be completed in person.
Mail or Fax
Download and complete the registration and mail it to:
Worcester State University
486 Chandler Street
Worcester, MA 01602-2597
Or Fax 508-929-8100
Mailed and faxed registration forms are processed on a first come, first serve basis. Registration does not guarantee enrollment in a class until the registration form is processed in the Graduate and Continuing Education Office.
You are invited to register for classes anytime until the first meeting of a class. We are located in the Administration Building on the Fourth Floor.
The Graduate and Continuing Education office is open:
· Monday - Wednesday, 8:15am -6:00pm
· Thursday, 8:15am - 5:00pm
· Friday, 8:15am - 5:00pm
AdvisingAdvising is available on a first come first served basis or by appointment at 508.929.8127.