The Center for Effective Instruction
The Center for Effective Instruction (CEI) at Worcester State University exists to help develop and provide professional development for teachers and administrators.
In cooperation with teachers and administrators, the Center will offer courses and programs to assist with professional development, re-licensing, and graduate degrees.
The Center for Effective Instruction has collaborated with school systems and alliances to provide courses in the following areas.
· Building Principalship
· Pre-School Education
· Early Childhood Education
· Subject Content and Instructional Strategies for Elementary, Middle, and High School Teachers
· Teaching as a Second Career
· License as an Administrator
· RETELL Sheltered English Immersion (SEI)
Center for Effective Instruction Advantages
· Credit-bearing Graduate Courses
· Individual Attention
· System and School Based Programs
For further information, please contact:
David Roach, Director
Phone: 508-929-8788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Patricia Martin, Program Manager
Phone: 508-929-8366 or email@example.com
Dona Edwards, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 508.929.8873 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center for Effective Instruction is located on the 4th floor of the Administration Building at Worcester State University, 486 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA 01602.